We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you're up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Terrell Ghosts decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users will be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option of deciding whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This policy applies to Terrell ghosts, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. By using Cheryl ghosts.com, you are agreeing to the data collection procedures outlined in this policy.
Specifically, this policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website?
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection
- how we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared,
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data and
- the security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
Why do we collect information and for how long?
We are collecting your data for several reasons.
- to better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested.
- to fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products.
- to send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so.
- to contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so.
- to customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than is necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant, the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations, and any limitations. within which claims might be made: any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies, or associations; the type of contract we have with you; the existence of your consent; and the legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this policy.
Use of information collected by Terrell Ghosts does not now or in the future sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists or names to any third parties.
Terrell Ghosts We may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information about you to keep you informed of other possible products and services that may be available to you from our company.
Terrell Ghosts may also be in contact with you in regards to completing surveys and our research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Terrell Ghosts goes to various third-party social media features, including but not limited to Facebook and other interactive programs; these collect your IP addresses and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within our company's control.
Disclosure of information
Terrell Ghosts may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide the services or products you have ordered,
- in other ways described in this policy or to which you have otherwise consented,
- and the aggregate with other information in such a way that your identity cannot reasonably be determined.
- as required by law, are in response to a subpoena or search warrant,
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential,
- as necessary to enforce the terms of service,
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard, and preserve all the rights and property of Cheryl Ghosts
Terrell goes greatly respect your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes such as Bug Alert security breaches, account issues, and or changes in Terrell Ghosts products and services. In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
The Terrell Ghosts website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect, personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of 13, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our systems database, or, in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of 13 must seek and obtain a parent's or guardian's permission to use this website.
You can contact us to have your information changed or deleted at any time. Our information is below:
102 East Moore Avenue, Ste 245
Terrell, TX 75159
972-546-7536 Ext 101